Webinar: Strategic Thinking – for Senior Professionals
15th December 2020, 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Strategic Thinking – for Senior Professionals
Why is this important
When progressing to more senior levels, the decisions to be made become more strategic and have more profound implications for the organisation. To make your best contribution, it’s important to gain the skills and tools to engage in this kind of decision-making.
This webinar will provide you with a rich overview of the key elements of the strategic thinking and the formulation process.
You’ll come away with an understanding of:
- The distinctions between vision, mission, strategy and plans
- The three tiers of strategy: Corporate, Business, Product—with a focus on Business
- Ways to understand the wider market environment and organisational drivers
- Approaches to formulation of strategy
- How your personal strengths influence your contribution to strategy
This webinar is ideal for you if you are an experienced technologist or functional specialist in a senior role, with some contribution to the management team’s decision-making.
What previous attendees have said:
BSc MBA, founder of Active Insight
Siobhan Soraghan is founder of Active Insight and has been developing leaders across a wide range of sectors for over two decades. She has facilitated many management teams through strategy formulation processes, and been mentored by esteemed Cranfield strategy academic, Professor Cliff Bowman.
A link will be sent to registrants.
10:00am – 11:30am
Tuesday 15th, 15/12/2020.
Price ex vat:
Early Bird £225 ; £250
Early Bird £259; £275