- June 21 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
The Innovation Network calendar of events addresses three key strands:
- Innovations in the external business environment that could significantly impact ways of working.
- Advances in technologies and practices in high-tech manufacturing (often stories from our own members).
- Leadership skills for technologists and scientists operating at strategic level in B2B manufacturing or professional services firms.
Speakers are deeply experienced in their topic, and often come from within the membership. Events are designed to allow valuable time for group dialogue which helps attendees process new thinking and apply it in their own organisation. Networking is gently facilitated, so that connections between the rich mix of technologists and leaders typically present are made easily and are hugely enjoyable.
View Previous Events
- April 19 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- February 22 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- 23rd November 2017 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- 28th September 2017 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- 22nd June 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Events List Navigation
Culture “eats strategy for breakfast” – not understanding the cultures of your stakeholder groups is likely to thwart your innovation strategy. We’ll look at cultures on various levels and hear stories of real experiences.Find out more