Next Event – Book HERE
There are no upcoming events at this time.
The Innovation Network calendar of events addresses three key strands:
- Innovations in the external business environment that could significantly impact ways of working.
- Advances in technologies and practices in high-tech manufacturing (often stories from our own members).
- Leadership skills for technologists and scientists operating at strategic level in B2B manufacturing or professional services firms.
Speakers are deeply experienced in their topic, and often come from within the membership. Events are designed to allow valuable time for group dialogue which helps attendees process new thinking and apply it in their own organisation. Networking is gently facilitated, so that connections between the rich mix of technologists and leaders typically present are made easily and are hugely enjoyable.
View Previous Events
- June 21 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- April 19 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- February 22 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- 23rd November 2017 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
- 28th September 2017 @ 8:45 am - 3:00 pm
This will be an intensive session for a group of no more than eight delegates. The three tiers of strategy will be addressed (product, business and corporate), with an emphasis on Business strategy. Ideal for those technologists or functional specialists operating in, or aspiring to, a career at senior level. Participants will Gain a grounding in [...]Find out more
How does one (or should one even wish to) hang on to good mid-career technologists and professionals, when there are limited obvious opportunities for career progression within the flat structures of today's organisations?Find out more
This event explores lessons learned from overcoming obstacles encountered when introducing innovations in biotech and high-tech manufacturing. Case studies include the NHS, electronics and pharma.Find out more